Please submit your homework through Blackboard using YourSurnameName_YourNumber_HW1.sldprt , YourSurnameName_YourNumber_HW1.slddrw, YourSurnameName_YourNumber_HW1.jpg, and YourSurnameName_YourNumber_HW1.doc file format! Do not forget to compress your files using a zip program.
EML 1533: Introduction to CAD for MEs
Use SolidWorks to create the solid model of a single part with a technical drawing. Submit both printed and electronic copies* on the due day. It has to include:
1. A cover page with the course name and number, and your name and student id number.
2. A simple description and a photograph of the part.
3. A printed screen-shoot of the part in isometric view.
4. A technical drawing with dimensions and tolerances.
1. Similarity of the model.
2. Complexity of the part.
3. A standard drawing including dimensions and tolerances.